Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Steampunk Necklace Build

Hello, there.  😀😀
Well, it's a new year so time for new projects.  As I was digging through one of my craft drawers yesterday, I dug out a box of some odds and ends left over from other projects.  I'd had ideas for a steampunk themed statement necklace in my head for a while, so I sat down and started working.  I'm pretty sure I didn't pay for half of the stuff that went into this necklace- the only thing I remember buying are the gears and the charms.  I know most of the chains were broken chains I've gathered from friends and family.  This isn't necessarily a tutorial, more of an inspiration post.  So click through, and hopefully I can inspire you.  




I'll be back a few more steampunk inspired projects soon, and I'm working on getting some photos from the last six months at school.  So stay tuned!
See you around.  💮🌸🌹🍀🐙🐂

No comments:

Post a Comment