Saturday, January 20, 2018

Jewelry projects

Today's just going to be a post about some of my jewelry projects from last year and so far this year.  Here lately, I've been enjoying Peyote stitch (at least I think that's what it's called), and I'm not great at it, but it's really relaxing. 
Without further ado...
Wire heart pendant necklace
I have a hard time with wirework hearts, and this is the result of an hour's practice.  I liked how this heart turned out and ended up adding the beads to it and hanging it on a chain. 
Multi-chain heart necklace
It's almost a choker actually.  The pendant came from Walmart.  The necklace was on clearance, but the pendant broke soon after I got it.  I ended up attaching one chain to either side and liked the effect.  On a whim, I started adding more chains, and loved the result! 

Peyote stitch bracelets
Both of these were based off of tutorials I found on pinterest.  The bottom one is definitely my favorite though. 

Chainmail bracelets
Chainmail weaving was something I did a lot in 2016. I still have all the jump rings lying around collecting dust, and I decided to try a spiral weave.  The silver one is now something I wear everyday.
Statement wirework necklace
Based off a pinterest tutorial.  I still haven't worn this!

Elvish ear cuffs
Another thing that I was obsessed with for a while.  The top pair was a lot of fun to make.  It took nearly a week, but the result was worth it.  I ended up selling it to someone at beauty school.  The bottom pair was prettier in my imagination....  I'm still proud of it though. 
That's all for today.  I have a necklace build I'm planning, so hopefully I'll have pictures of that soon. 
See you later!!
πŸ˜ΌπŸ”‡πŸ”‘πŸ”‘πŸ”–☁☂☀πŸŒ†

No comments:

Post a Comment