Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Social Media

All righty then.  So, I can't get the blogger gadget with the cute little social media symbols to work properly, so until I can get that to work, all my social media links will be in this happy post which I will have as the featured post on the sidebar!
My YouTube channel is here.  So far, all I'm posting are lyric videos, but I'll probably expand to some fan videos soon.  Nail art, hairstyles, and DIY videos are still a future possibility.  My camera takes horrid videos, and I can't afford a fancy-pants video camera right now.
My pinterest is here.  I know, I know.  I need to do something more with it.  I plan to get more stuff pinned, and more boards created soon!
My Minds account is here.  Yes, I get it.  I kind of suck at social media.  I promise that'll change!
And if your're wondering why I'm using Minds instead of Facebook, it's because I'm cool.  ðŸ˜Ž
I think that's all for now.  There's another nail art post coming soon, and HOPEFULLY another DIY.  As long as I can get my rear in gear and finish it.
Later!  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜’🙈♛🎴
PS. I have just realized that I can title my posts....  I am definitely NOT internet savvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment