Saturday, May 27, 2017

Nail art: Glitter gradients

Well, hello there.  ☺
So, this would have been my first youtube tutorial, but my camera takes cruddy video and I'm too broke to buy a video camera now.  After filming this process, I realized the footage was worthless and deleted it.  This has been done before anyway, so I'll just post a GOOD video, and show you some pictures of what I've done.
This is basically an excuse for not writing a real post for my non-existent audience.

So, there you go!  I usually don't do a gradient over naked nails, but that is an option if you like it!
Some of my glitter gradients....
Looking through my old photos, my glitter gradient suck.
But HERE'S a relic!  This was my first glitter gradient that I wore for Easter 2015!
My nails were so SHORT!   And what's with the thing on my middle finger????
Anyway, that's all for now!
Bye bye!  😉🙍💟💢💥💦💧💨

No comments:

Post a Comment